Put a twist on tradition with e-Angbaos
Surprise your loved ones with e-Angbaos via Paynow during Chinese New Year! e-Angbaos will be available on the SC Mobile app towards later part of January, do keep a lookout for updates!
Note: e-Angbao will only be available on SC Mobile app version 8.10.0 and later
Banknotes Reservations (starting from 4 January 2022) – Note: banknotes are already fully reserved
Your health and safety remain of utmost priority. In line with safe distancing measures, clients* are required to make a reservation for the new banknotes via our online reservation system from 4 to 10 January 2022 prior to the exchange at our branches. If you fail to show up on your reserved date and timeslot, your reservation will be released.
* Clients aged 60 and above or clients with special needs can visit the branch for new bank notes exchange without prior reservation from 11 January to 30 January 2022.
- Login to Online Banking or the Standard Chartered (SC) Mobile App. (app version of 8.10.0 and later is required)
- Access the new banknotes reservation page by clicking on the reservation banner.
- Select your preferred banknote denominations:
- Good – as – New S$2 (capped at S$800, in bundle of S$200) – Fully reserved
- S$2 (capped at S$400, in bundle of S$200) – Fully reserved
- S$5 (capped at S$400) – Fully reserved
- S$10 (capped at S$1,000) – Fully reserved
- S$50 (capped at S$2,000) – Fully reserved
- Select your preferred collection date (between 11 January and 30 January 2022), time and branch location.
- Verify your details and confirm your selection. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon receiving your request.
- Collect your new banknotes at your selected branch with your Reservation Confirmation email or Booking Reference Number, on your reserved date at the selected time.
Please note that new banknotes are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Alternatively, you can surprise your loved ones with an e-Ang Bao via PayNow during Chinese New Year using SC Mobile App.