Payment methods and other useful information
|Payment methods||Things to note|
(via our 24-Hour Phone Banking team at 1800 747 7000)
|Any Standard Chartered Branch
|S.A.M (For Visa cards only)||
Other important things to note:
- For all payment methods, please ensure that payment is made at least 2 working days before "Payment Due Date" for processing.
- The minimum amount payable for each account is reflected as "Minimum Payment Due" on your statement. To avoid incurring finance charge on an account, you should pay the entire "New Balance" of the account as shown on your statement before the Payment Due Date.
- Please make payment to each account separately as indicated on your statement. Any credit balance on an account will not be automatically used to offset the outstanding from another account.
- To avoid incurring any late payment fees, please ensure at least minimum payment is received by the Bank before the due date.
- If payment is not made in full by the "Payment Due Date" specified on the statement, finance charges will be calculated on a daily basis at effective interest rate of 24.455% p.a. on the outstanding balance from the statement date and on all new transactions from the respective transaction dates in the next statement until the day payment is made in full. With effect from 1 November 2016, EIR: 25.9% per annum (minimum). If payment is not made in full by the due date, finance charges at the revised effective interest rate of 25.9% p.a. will be calculated on a daily basis at 0.071% on the outstanding balance from the statement date and from the respective transaction dates for all new transactions.
- If your payment due date falls on a non-working day, your due date will be the next working day.