- Does my family or I receive any benefit when we apply for the Mortgage Link program?
You and your family will receive benefits from Mortgage Link program because everyone will receive a special bonus from savings in the savings accounts and/or Mortgage Link credit card usage, leading to maximum benefits from savings and/or Mortgage Link credit card usage.
- How will the special bonus from saving accounts and/or Mortgage Link credit cards help me with my home loan?
It is easy to receive a bonus from the Mortgage Link program and benefits from it. You only have to open saving account(s) and/or apply for the Mortgage Link credit card(s) and you will receive 0.5% bonus based on the average monthly balance in your saving accounts and 0.5% bonus from the total usage of Mortgage Link credit cards for reduction in the loan principle in your mortgage loan.
- How can Mortgage Link benefit me if I only have small savings and/or little usage on my Mortgage Link credit card?
Mortgage Link does not only cover you but also your family's saving accounts and/or your family Mortgage Link credit card usage. Every account in the program will receive 0.5% bonus per annum based on the average monthly balance, plus spending through Mortgage Link credit cards by your family members will receive 0.5% bonus towards reducing your home loan.
- When we joined Mortgage Link program, does that mean everyone's savings will be merged together? Can anyone see the details of each other?
No. Every account is independent of each other and has its own confidentiality and privacy. Furthermore the monthly repayment statement will only show the accumulated bonus from every account that will be used to reduce your home loan.
- Where does the special bonus for saving accounts and/or Mortgage Link credit cards derive from?
The special bonus for saving accounts is based on an average monthly balance in each account not over 1,000,00 THB, and/or the special bonus for Mortgage Link card is based on monthly usage (not over the limit of the card).
- If I have more than 1,000,000 THB in my saving account, do I still receive bonus from average balance from all saving accounts?
The special bonus for saving account will be based on the average monthly balance not exceeding 1,000,000 THB for each account. The excess of the limit will receive the normal savings interest rate.
- Can everyone in the family in this program deposit/withdraw or use the Mortgage Link credit card normally?
Everyone still can manage their own saving accounts and Mortgage Link credit card usage with freedom. Not only will they receive the regular interest and/or points from spending, they are also eligible for special promotions and other privileges.
- When do I receive the special bonus for savings accounts and/or Mortgage Link credit card?
The special bonus for the saving accounts is based on the average monthly balance that goes towards reducing the Mortgage Link account next month. Special bonus for the Mortgage Link credit card is based on the monthly usage and will be calculated at the end of the month which will go towards reducing the home loan next month.
- If a member of my family wants to apply for the Mortgage Link program, what does he/she have to do?
Let your family member contact the nearest Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) branch close to your residence or contact salesperson without any charges or fees.
- If one of my family members wants to cancel the Mortgage Link application, what does he/she do?
You can let them contact the nearest Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) branch or call 1595 without any penalties or charges.
- What would be the consequence if there is no balance left in my or my family member's account or we did not use the Mortgage Link credit card?
There will be no calculation of the special bonus on the account with no balance or card without usage. Other terms and conditions are according to the bank's announcement.
For more information please call 1595 or invite your family to the nearest Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) branch or contact the salesperson.
Most Popular Forms
- Bank Announcements
- Product Fact Sheets
- The Amendment of Terms and Conditions of Retail Clients
- Website Privacy Statement
- Interest Rate & Fees
- Historical Interest Rate & Fees Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- Historical Interest Rate & Fees Standard Chartered Bank Nakornthon
- Historical Interest Rate & Fees Standard Chartered Bank Bangkok Branch