"We will settle the outstanding loan balance on behalf of you when an unexpected event happens."
"PRU Protection Loan" is a life insurance scheme that provides mortgage loan protection coverage. When policy holders meet unexpected events during the term of periodic loan repayments, the insurer will pay the outstanding balance of the Mortgage loan to the creditors. Just apply for "PRU Protection Loan" scheme, and you will be ensured that your house will belong to your family forever.
Special privilege for SCBT's mortgage loan customers only!!
- The assured will get life insurance coverage against all causes of death. In addition, they will be entitled to total and permanent disability coverage which happens as a result of sickness or accidents (24 hours, around the world).
Special offers for you
- Competitive premium rate. With single premium payment, the assured will be entitled to coverage throughout the insurance period.*
- Be able to choose the coverage period as needed, ranging from 5 – 30 years, or mortgage loan terms.**
- For policy with coverage term of since 10 years, policyholders are entitled to personal income tax deduction for up to the maximum of 100,000 baht per year.
* The insured amount will decrease in line with loan repayments. For your maximized benefit, it is recommended that you request for the insured amount equivalent to your initial loan amount.
** The insured amount equals to the outstanding balance of the loan. The company will pay the outstanding balance of the loan to the creditors on behalf of the insured or beneficiaries (sum insured is shown in the table attached to the insurance policy).
Apply today!! And you will feel secured that your home will belong to your family forever.
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is only a proposer of insurance plans, which the bank believes are beneficial to the bank's customers. The bank has no direct legal relationship with the insurer and is not in any way related to the terms and provisions stated in the policy. You have rights to or not to apply for the insurance policy. In case you decide to apply for the insurance policy, it shall be deemed as the act between you and the insurer.