The new unit linked life insurance plan with regular premium payment is suitable for those seeking for opportunities in investment. The plan is designed to be flexible and suit each customer’s requirement in each life stages. The plans offer several outstanding features such as
- High flexibility for customized portfolio
- Life coverage can be selectable from 5-30 times of annual premium1
- Increase or decrease investment amount according to market situation2
- Stop premium payment when necessary3
- Fund switching for free up to 12 times per policy year
- Opportunity for investment gain according to customer’s risk acceptance level
- Receive special bonus 10% of annual regular premium paid at the fifth year of premium payment4
- A variety of both local and feeder funds offered
- Life coverage can be selectable from 5-30 times depending on age of an applicant on application date
- Customers can add investment portfolio without increasing life protection by paying Top-up premium and also can exercise Partial surrender from the policy with partial surrender charge fee applied.
- Customers can choose to stop paying premium from the forth policy years onwards.
- To be entitled to special bonus at 10% of annual regular premium paid in the fifth year, the Insured must not exercise partial surrender or decreasing premium prior to receiving the special bonus, or in the year the bonus will be paid
- Maturity Benefit
- Death Benefit
- The sum assured of regular premium, and
- The redemption value of Main Underlying Funds and Top-up Underlying Funds (if any), and the policy must have account value and is still in-force.
- Eligible Age : 1 month – 70 years old
- Eligible Age : 1 month – 70 years old
- Coverage Period : Until age 99 years
- Payment Period : Until age 99 years
- Mode of payment : Annually, Bi-annually, Quarterly and Monthly
|Type of Premium||Minimum (Baht)||Maximum (Baht)|
But shall be depending
upon the company’s
|Top-up premium||5,000||Not exceeding 5 times of annual regular premium in each policy year|
Premiums paid for life protection portion up to 100,000 Baht per annum can be used for tax deduction benefit subject to the Revenue Department’s regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the Insured to make premium payments. Life insurance brokers only facilitate the service.
- Please read terms and conditions thoroughly before making a decision.
- The Insured has rights to cancel the policy within 15 days upon receipt and to surrender the policy in order to receive cash value, as stated in the policy
- Conditions for non-coverage:
- False statements and non-disclosures that affect the underwriting conditions.
- Suicide within one year of the insurance policy date, or murdered by the beneficiary.
- The insured should study the sales proposal as well as the prospectus from the asset management companies and understand the risk involved.
- Please study the fund’s prospectus for detailed information on Fund’s Fees and other related expenses as well as any other information that is not shown in the life insurance policy.
- This type of insurance policy is considered a long-term investment. For maximum benefit, the Insured should constantly monitor the account value and the change in the funds’ unit price. It is recommended that the Insured hold the policy until maturity.
- This policy requires long-term regular premium payment. Decrease premium or premium holiday or partial surrender which is done too early or frequently or policy surrender may likely cause the Insured to get lower policy benefits or may get back returns lower than the total premium invested and/or cause the policy to terminate
- Life insurance product is not the deposit, and therefore, is subject to risk of not getting the principal back in full amount when the Insured surrenders the life insurance policy before its maturity (non-capital protected).
- Foreign investment funds may have currency exchange risks. The funds may be hedged at the fund manager's discretion, but it may not be hedged in full, causing the investors to receive a profit or loss from currency exchange rates / or receive the return in the amount lower than the initial investment.
- All investments come with risk. The Insured may earn a higher or lower gain than the premiums allocated into the mutual funds. If the funds perform with profits, the Insured will receive a higher gain but if the funds under-perform, the Insured will receive a lower return, or, in some cases, may incur losses altogether, meaning, the Insured might not get back the full amount invested. This insurance policy does not guarantee the portion put into investment.
- The fund’s past performance is not an indicator for its future performance.
- The fund’s performance does not depend on the financial status or the financial performance of the life insurance company or the mutual funds companies.
- Mutual funds are separate entities from the asset management company and the life insurance company. Therefore, the life insurance company and the fund manager are not involved in making compensations for any losses of the asset management companies and are not in a position to use assets from the mutual funds to pay off their own debts.