- In case of loss of life, the company will pay 100% of Sum Assured
Total Permanent Disability Benefit
In case of total permanent disability, the company will pay the benefit 2 times within 12 months.
- 50% of Sum Assured when having total permanent disability for 180 days
- 50% of the rest Sum Assured for continued total permanent disability for another 180 days
Premium paid for life insurance coverage can be entitled for personal income tax deduction for up to the maximum of 100,000 baht per year according to the Revenue Department's regulation (for coverage 10 years onward).
- Eligible Age: 16 – 65 years old
- Payment term: 1 year
- Insurance term: 1 – 15 years
- Mode of payment: Single premium
Guaranteed renewable and convertible option according to underwriting rules.