Investments, unlike works of art, cannot afford the luxury of experimenting. Investing is not guesswork. It takes more than just a 'tip', it needs training to plan, instinct to pick and sheer intellect to make it works for you. That extra mile assures you that your hard earned money is with the right people.
Standard Chartered Bank, with over 150 years of expertise, promises to guide you through the world of exciting new investment opportunities in Thailand and overseas.
From shortest-term deployment of funds to planning your retirement, we pledge to go the extra mile to ensure that you reach your chosen financial goals.
Why Standard Chartered?
When you deal with Standard Chartered, you can expect the best. We are, after all, the leading global bank in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We look after investments for over 5 million customers across in 57 countries. From world class services to the most sought after talent pool, we provide an unmatched foundation which you can trust.
We've invested in professional talent that can provide you with a continuous, thorough and insightful guidance with your money. All this so you can rest easy when you put your money into our hands.
We offer a wide range of professional services with a team of trained, experienced professionals. Our team has a wide capital markets and investment advisory experience and is dedicated to making your investments work for you.
- Ranging from basic Term Deposits to mutual fund investments, we ensure you that we always have the best-in-class investment alternatives for you to choose.
- Periodic meetings with leading fund managers and industry experts
- Broader relationship management offerings like Priority Banking - subject to minimum threshold
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) is dedicated to deliver to fulfill clients' needs via a comprehensive range of wealth products and investment advisory services professionally and transparently. This stems from our following principals;
- Open Architecture Platform: We have served our clients on open architecture platform for over 10 years since we introduced wealth management services in Thailand. Today, we have over 160 funds across 10 leading Asset Management Companies providing wide ranges of fund choices across all asset classes for our clients' selection.
- Unbiased Advice: Our philosophy on wealth management is a genuine "Trusted Advisor". We do not own any Asset Management Company so that we are clearly independent in advising and focusing to select the best / most suitable funds for our clients.
- Quality Assurance: We have an internal process in approving every fund including due diligence on any new Asset Management Company by Group Wealth Management before they are available for clients. The funds will be reviewed and analyzed by very experienced professionals to ensure we onboard quality funds of appropriate risk/returns.
Our investment advice is based on Group view. We have a team of around 1,000 trained, experienced professionals of research analysts, investment advisors and product specialists across all countries sharing and calling the market & global view. We are confident that Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) has strong capabilities in assisting clients to grow and protect their wealth.
To start with, we take you through a simple, easy-to-fill questionnaire; we gauge your appetite for risk, for specific investment products and for your entire portfolio. So whether you should be investing heavily into equity or in cash, whether that hot commodity fund is suitable for you, our profiling gives you the right answers.
Do you want to buy that prestigious condominium in 10 years? Or are you still paying off your mortgage? All these and more influence your investment decisions. We try and identify with you the major aspirations that you need to invest towards, and size up the task by putting specific numbers and time-frames to each of them.
Mapping Needs & Risk Profile
Invariably, the investing decision will throw up contradictions of varying degrees across the dimensions of return expectations, risk tolerances, liquidity and the criticality of the need. If your son is planning to go to University in two years, it is not probably a great idea to plan for it through equity investments. However, the corpus you have set aside might need significant growth in capital for it to suffice. We help you in mapping and trying to reconcile contradictions like these across your various needs.
Finally, after all this, you need to invest. We help you cherry pick the best options from a plethora of products available. The product suite available for you is mind boggling, stretching across multiple asset classes, products, and in the future, geographies as well.
- Capital Protected Products: Equity and derivative-linked capital protection products offer you a flavor of the equity markets with capital preservation.
- Fixed Income Products: Sovereign guaranteed fixed return instruments, for investment and tax planning on the periodic offering period.
- Foreign Currency Investment: A number of currencies that enable you to take advantage of investing opportunities in the currency markets.
- Mutual Funds: Choice of over 160 funds offered by more than 10 Asset Management Company. When you invest in mutual funds through the Bank, you can rest assured that they are "true-to-label", have sound risk management practices and comply with all regulatory requirements.
Explore the Field of Wealth Solution through mutual funds by our trustworthy specialists in finance and investment
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) is delegated to be a representative of various mutual funds by Securities and Exchange Commission. Also, many well-known asset management companies locally and globally entrust authorizations to us for identifying the best suite of investment and financial offerings that will bring our valued customers closer to attaining their financial goals and risk management at the same time.
Providing quality advice and recommend solutions based on a thorough understanding of your needs and preferences with Standard Chartered Bank (Thai).
Mutual Funds Product Feature
- Money Market Funds
- Fixed Income Funds
- Investment Grade Local
- Investment Grade Developed Market
- Investment Grade Emerging Market
- Structured Funds
- Equity Funds
- Developed Market
- Emerging Market
- Commodity Funds
Investments contains certain risks, Investors should study the fund prospectus, fund fact sheet, past performance and Tax manual guide before making investment decision.