- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Step 1 (get up to 5% cash back)
- From today - 30 Jun 2017, get cash back 1%, or 3%, or 5% for spending every 800 Baht/sale slip through SCBT credit card at every gas station worldwide, when the total spending in other categories per card per month is subject to conditions indicated above. Spending will be calculated based on a calendar month.
- Maximum spending on gas station shall not exceed 4,000 Baht / credit card number / calendar month for calculating cash back.
- The campaign is only eligible for the cardholders who register for the campaign during the campaign period in accordance with the conditions given above. Successful registration shall be provided a response message from the Bank for the Program Registration confirmation. Such confirmation message must be kept for future references. Eligible Spending for cash back will be calculated from the month of successful registration onwards; no cash back will be awarded for transaction made prior to that month. Cardholders who are Priority Banking clients shall automatically receive such benefits.
- Cash back amount will be deducted from outstanding balance shown on the clients’ statement within 60 days after ending of spending month, e.g. crediting of cash back is to be completed by 30 Apr 2017 for spending of gas stations in Feb 2017. Cash back will be credited to primary card account if primary and supplementary card numbers are the same.
Terms and Conditions for Step 2 (Get up to 10% cash back by point redemption)
- From today - 30 Jun 2017, get cash back 10% for spending every 800 Baht/sale slip through SCBT credit card at every gas station worldwide and redeem every 800 points of 360° reward points.
- Limit redemption 4,000 points/credit card/calendar month during promotion period.
- SMS registration is required to redeem 360° reward points for cash back. Cardholder is required to register every time on spending day. Successful registration shall be provided a response message from the Bank for the program registration confirmation. Such confirmation message must be kept for future references.
- Cash back will be credited to Primary Card number within 60 days after ending of spending month e.g. crediting of cash back is to be completed by 30 Apr 2017 for spending of gas stations in Feb 2017. The amount will be deducted from the outstanding amount shown in the Credit Card Statement.
- Cash back will be cancelled if reward points at the time of crediting cash back are not sufficient.
Overall Terms and Conditions
- The spending in other categories shall exclude the transaction of gas stations, LTF, RMF, EasyPay installment, Balance Transfer, Easy Money, interest, fees and cancellation of transaction.
- The spending at Gas Station under MCC Code 5541 that eligible for the cash back will be determined by reference to Merchant Category Code under VISA and MasterCard system. Spending other than the mentioned MCC Code will not be eligible for the cash back of this campaign.
- Cash back will be calculated on the spending of Gas Stations on the same card number. Cash back cannot be transferred to another account or exchange for cash.
- The reward points for spending through all types of credit card at every gasoline station both in Thailand and aboard shall not be given.
- This promotion is eligible only for SCBT credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited.
- An eligible cardholder for cash back shall be a valid card membership and in good standing with no delinquency until the date of receipt of cash back.
- SCBT have the right to cancel this promotion at anytime, without prior notice.
- If it conflicts or is inconsistent with any law, notification, announcement and / or policies of any regulatory authorities, SCBT is entitled to cancel this promotion without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, SCBT decision shall be absolute and final.
- If the English version of the terms and conditions does not conform to the Thai version, the Thai version shall prevail.
Get up to 5% cash back and redeem up to 10% cash back on your spends at every gas station in Thailand and abroad through Standard Chartered credit card
|Step 1: Get up to 5% cash back||Get cash back for spending every 800 Baht/sale slip||Have a monthly spend in other categories|
|5%||15,000 Baht and above|
|3%||5,000 - 14,999 Baht|
|1%||Below 5,000 Baht|
Register via SMS (only one time at the first month of joining this promotion).
By typing GS1 space then followed by your 16-digit credit card number and send to 4806026 (3 Baht/time).
Cardholders who are Priority & International Banking customers shall automatically receive such benefits.
|Step 2: Get 10% cash back by point redemption|
|Redeem every 800 points, to get cash back up to 10%
(Limit Point redemption up to 4,000 points/credit card number/month)
Register via SMS each time of spending by typing GS2 space then followed by your 16-digit credit card number space then followed by your point and send to 4806026 (3 Baht/time).
For example, GS2 5243292112345678 800. The registration is required each time customers would like to redeem points for this cash back campaign.
Today – 30 Jun 17
Visit our Credit Cards Promotions Page to find out more on our latest credit card promotion.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.