- Withdraw cash from any ATM machine 24 hours a day
- Regular customers can take out THB 100,000 while Priority Banking customers can take out THB 150,000
- Withdraw THB 20,000 every time you visit the ATM, up to 20 times a day
- Special privileges at Standard Chartered ATM machines
- Print a mini statement for the last 6 transactions
- Check outstanding balance
- Make transfers to third-party accounts at any Standard Chartered branch in the country
- Make transfers to third-party accounts at other banks (ORFT)
- Pay your Standard Chartered Credit Cards
- Change your PIN
- Make loan repayments
- Request a cheque book (Standard Chartered Bank Current Account)
- Use your VISA Electron or VISA Debit Card to make cash-free purchases at any store or point of sale featuring a VISA Electron or VISA sign
All ATM / Visa Electron / Visa Debit Card service terms and conditions apply.
All fees are based on Bank Announcements at the branch. The bank reserves the right to change all fees.