Overseas Fund Transfer Service via Online Banking
A fast and flexible way to transfer money overseas is by using Standard Chartered (Thai) Online Banking services. Overseas Fund Transfer via Online Banking allows you to make Online money transfer on your own, under world-class data security system with superior convenience.
You can select from 19 destinations when you make your payment.
|Brunei Darussalam||Japan||South Africa|
|Hong Kong||New Zealand||United Arab Emirates|
Purpose of Overseas Fund Transfer and supporting documents
You can use Overseas Fund Transfer via Online Banking for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Purpose Code||Supporting documents|
|Education and Tuition Fee||318013||
|Remittance to family members or relatives who are permanent residents abroad||318059||
|Remittance of savings of foreigners working in Thailand||318040||
For other purposes of fund transfer, please contact our branches.
How to send your supporting documents?
You can send you supporting documents through the following channels :
- Via Facsimile (FAX)
You can send the documents to the following Fax number 0 2724 5147 and call to confirm the
sending of documents at XXXXX - XXXX within the bank's operating hour.
- Via eMail
You can scan the document and email to CMSPayment.email@example.com
How to use Overseas Fund Transfer via Online Banking?
- You can send the instruction by logging into Online Banking by using your username and password.
- Before sending any instruction, you will be required to "Add Beneficiary" by inputing the detail and bank details of your beneficiary.
- Once you completed your instruction via Online Banking, please send your supporting documents to the bank.
- Once the bank has received the instruction and all valid supporting documents, the bank will proceed with your overseas fund transfer instruction.
- When transferring funds to European Union Country and UK, please provide IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
click here for demo
Cut off time of each currency
The bank will process your overseas fund transfer instruction once we have received completed instructions and supporting documents before our cut off time of each currency. The cut off time for each currency are as follow.
|Currency||Cut off time|
|USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, SGD||13.30 hrs of the working day|
|AUD, NZD, JPY||16.30 hrs of the working day|
Any instruction completed after the cut off time will be processed on the next working day.