Safe and Secure - Using Online Banking with Confidence
You can be assured that your financial transaction is safe and secured. Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PLC Online Banking is equipped with international security standard as followed:
- Login ID and Password are required before logging into the system.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit Encryption for data confidentiality and integrity.
- Online Security Verification certified by "Cybertrust", the world's leading certificate authority for your confidence in any transaction with Online Banking.
- Multi-Layer Firewall security for protection against intruders.
- 2 Factor Authentication is required for financial related transactions. An Electronic Transaction Authentication Code or eTAC will be sent via SMS to your mobile phone. You will be required to enter this code in Online Banking to verify your identity.