One-Time Mandatory Change of Online Banking Login ID and Password
We are enhancing our system to better safeguard your privacy and online security. From 1st of February 2010 onwards, please kindly update your Online Banking Login ID and Password according to the enhanced security requirements.
Please kindly take note on the following points:
1) Upon your successful login to Online Banking after 1st of February 2010, Online Banking will request you to change your Login ID and Password. It is a one-time exercise.
2) Once you have updated your Online Banking Login ID, it will be your permanent Online Banking Login ID when you log-on to Online Banking.
3) Once you have updated your Online Banking Password, you may change your Online Banking Password whenever you want using the “Change Password” module in Online Banking.
4) The security requirement for your new Login ID and Password are:
- The length of your new Login ID must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- The length of your new password must be between 6 to 16 characters.
- For security reason, your new password should contain alphabet, number and a combination of lower and upper case.
5) You may continue to use your existing Login ID and Password if they meet the new security requirement.
Quick Guide on One-Time Online Banking Login ID and Password Change Exercise
Step 1: Login to Online Banking as usual.
Step 2: Please enter your existing Online Banking Login ID and Password.
Step 3: Upon successful authentication of your existing Online Banking Login ID and Password, the “Login ID/Password Amendment” page will appear.
Step 4: Please enter new Login ID and Password according to new security standards.
Step 5: Congratulations! You have successfully completed the amendment process. You can use this new Login ID and Password next time when you logon Online Banking.
Step 6: Please enter the new Login ID and Password to logon the system.
Step 7: Login Online Banking successfully.