Customized Benefits Tailored to Suite Your Unique Individual Needs
As a Priority Banking customer, you have the advantage of enjoying customized benefits that recognize your total relationship with us and have been tailored to suit your individual needs.
Every Priority Banking customer will have not only a dedicated RM who provides customized one-on-one financial services but also exclusive transaction benefit.
We know your family is your greatest asset, so we have made them our priority. It’s our way of ensuring a total banking relationship for you.
Additional Benefits and Privileged Reward Program
You may redeem priority banking reward points for any wonderful memorabilia or useful appliance of your choice. Please refer to the wide selection of gifts that we have hand-picked for you.
Exclusive Lifestyle Privileges
You are interested in more than just a financial relationship. So we have made it our priority to extend special privileges that match your status and lifestyle.
Other than benefits mentioned above, we will provide you with a series of VIP events, as well as other exclusive privileges . All of these are just to offer you diversified services to meet your unique taste.
Please be advised that
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) limited reserves the right to adjust or change the services, benefits, criteria; fees (including account service fee) offered to or imposed on the Priority Banking customers. Should there be any adjustments, customers will be notified in accordance with the standardized procedure in a reasonable period of time, as stated in the sections of “Agreement revision and fee adjustment” in the master agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the revised offerings, you may have your Priority Banking account and household memberships terminated with an official written notification within a certain period of time. It will be deemed that you have accepted the revised offerings if we do not receive your official written account termination notification by the stipulated date.
- Unless otherwise stipulated or agreed by us in official writing, each Priority Banking customer has to maintain monthly average AUM level (including deposits, initial investment amount, and accumulated insurance premium paid) in Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) Limited at no less than TWD 3M or equivalent amount as well as signing his/her name on “Standard Chartered Priority Banking Service Agreement”. By signing this document, the Priority banking customer agrees with the term that” once his/her monthly average AUM level falls below the required minimum, Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) Limited has the right to charge an account service fee of TWD1,000 and may terminate the customers Priority Banking account (including household memberships).
- Priority Banking Family Account
1. The Monthly Average Asset Balance for each member of the Priority Banking Family Account (including Applicant) in average shall be NT$3,000,000 or more.
2. A discount of NT$1,000 each month to the account management fee will apply to Applicant and other members of the Priority Banking Family Account if the Monthly. Average Asset Balance for each member of the Priority Banking Family Account (including Applicant) in average meets the aforesaid Monthly Average Asset Balance continuously. If the Monthly Average Asset Balance for each member of the Priority Banking Family Account (including Applicant) in average fails to meet the aforesaid Monthly Average Asset Balance, the Bank will charge an account management fee of NT$1,000 each month to the member who fails and reserve the right to cancel all such member’s existing entitlements to exclusive services, and the Bank may switch the accounts that do not meet the qualification of this account to other types of accounts in accordance with the rules for banking accounts.
3. If Applicant of Priority Banking Family Account applies for cancellation of relationship of the Priority Banking Family Account, or the Monthly Average Asset Balance for each member of the Priority Banking Family Account in average fails to meet the aforesaid Monthly Average Asset Balance, the Bank may, in addition to (2) above, cancel the eligibility to the Priority Banking Family Account, and may switch Applicant and other members of the Priority Banking Family Account to other types of accounts in accordance with the rules for banking accounts. Applicant and other members of the Priority Banking Family Account shall comply with the relevant rules of the new account switched to.
4. Applicant of Priority Banking Family Account shall meet the qualification of Priority Banking, and the Priority Banking Family Account is limited to Applicant’s parents, spouse and children. If Applicant’s eligibility to Priority Banking is cancelled, so will the eligibility to the Priority Banking Family Account, and the accounts of all members thereto will be switched to other types of accounts in accordance with the rules for banking accounts.
5. For details about the rights and services of banking accounts and Priority Banking Family Account, please see the Manual for Priority Banking.