Achieve greater success for your business
At Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania, we believe every business is distinctive and as such we have made it a point to offer unique, tailor made solutions that address your every business need. From managing your working capital, aiding business expansion, business protection or increasing your yield. With an additional emphasis on business development there is a clear reduction in the risk you face as a business owner and an opportunity for you to benefit from the returns gained by the overall business relationship. Choose what we can do for your business.
Business Banking's are characterized as:
- Sole-Proprietors/ Family Owned Businesses and Partnerships
- Owner managed entities where business and personal financial affairs are inter-linked and dependant
- Entities that are likely to have more than one source of income and are engaged in more than one type of business
- Locally incorporated entities trading for a minimum of three years
These can be classified as follows:
- Small Manufacturing and Processing Firms
- Traders: These include Importers/Exporters, Distributors and Retailers
- Professional Services: This includes Lawyers, Doctors, Architects & Engineers
- Non-profit making Organisations including but not limited to, NGO's, Churches, missionary funded organizations, Schools and AID Agencies.
- Private Institutions: These include Educational Institutions such as Schools, Colleges (Secretarial & Computer training), Driving Schools, Hospitals and Clinics.
A current Account Offers You the Following:
- Get a cheque book that makes it convenient to make you payments, withdraw cash, deposit cheques
- Free monthly statements
- Account balance inquiry over the counter
- Local or Foreign Currency
- Eligibility for a secured loan or overdraft subjecting to meeting qualification
- Credit Facilities To Finance Your Financial Needs
Credit Facilities include:
- Overdrafts (Revolving Line of Credit)
- Short term loans (1 year)
- Medium term loans
- Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
Personalised, Efficient and Friendly Service
As a Standard Chartered customer you will enjoy the benefits of efficient and friendly services from all our staff at all our 7 Branches countrywide.
Dedicated Relationship Managers & Business Financial Consultants
Standard Chartered Tanzania offers you a dedicated and experienced Relationship Manager, from our team of Relationship managers, who is fully capable of taking care of all your business needs. These services include business advisory services, Foreign Exchange Dealings, working out Profit & Loss as well as yield enhancement.
This will allow you, as our esteemed customer, to access information as well as transact without having to come to the banking halls.
This is a range of services that enable the customer to make payments securely and conveniently. These include:
- Standing Orders
- Foreign Drafts
- SWIFT Transfers
- Online Banking solutions (Straight to Bank)
For more information please contact Tel: (0)22 2122160 or visit a branch near you.