Your time is precious, and we have made it our priority.
We all have different priorities. If having more
spare time is your priority, we’ll free you up
for the things in life you love most.
You will have a dedicated and skilled relationship manager to manage your interests and oversee your total banking relationship. Your relationship manager is supported by a qualified and experienced team of customer service managers and product specialists who can assist you on a wide range of financial solutions.
You can rest assured that you will always receive a high level of service, expertise and attention in your banking relationship with us.
As a Priority Banking customer you also have access to dedicated banking channels:
- Priority Banking branch areas in Dar-es-Salaam at International House, Ground Floor, Shaaban Robert St./ Garden Avenue and in Arusha at Sykes Building, Goliondo Road.
- Dedicated Priority Banking Tellers at every branch
- Priority Banking Service Line, call +255 (0) 22 2121 265
Convenient Banking Solutions
You can enjoy the benefits of a range of banking accounts and services in both local and foreign currency that provide you with full transactional capabilities, special pricing privileges and higher returns.
Find out more »
Your family will receive the same priority as you do, by enjoying complimentary
Priority Banking membership, access to our special centres, dedicated tellers and hotlines, privileged pricing and invitations to special lifestyle events.
Find out more »
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.