Standard Chartered Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Uganda (Telephone 0414258441).
Enjoy the reassurance and peace of mind knowing that your bank is with you, wherever you go across Kenya and Uganda. With Borderless Banking, you enjoy the convenience of banking from your account in both Kenya and Uganda. Services available include;
• Cash withdrawals
• Balance inquiries
• Real time cash deposits
• Statement requests
You will be able to save time and money on all your transactions as they will be processed quickly as if you were making them at your home branch and at no extra cost.
Borderless Banking Conditions
• Currency issued will be for the country in which one is transacting
• A US$ 10,000 limit per a transaction per a day
• Only available over the counter
• Service only available during normal working hours and days for both countries
• No extra fees to be charged for the service
You will require the following documents to use the Borderless Banking service in your non domicile country;
• Cheque book or savings deposit/withdrawal slip
• Identification documents
For more information, simply call our SME Banking Hotline at +256 414340077 / +265 312294444 or send us an email on Ug.Service@sc.com to leave your information. Our Dedicated Relationship Managers will be in touch as soon as possible.
With Standard Chartered SME Banking, your business vision gains all the support it requires. Simply complete the following and our team of SME Bankers will be in touch with you shortly.
Yes, I would like to know more about Standard Chartered SME Banking today: