What kind of benefits can I get from PRU-Safe?
Benefit 1: Greater Peace of Mind with Multiple Coverage for Critical Illness
- 100% of Sum Assured upon diagnosis of the first Critical Illness
- All future premiums will be waived and you enjoy continued protection and saving benefits from the policy while focusing on your recovery
- 100% of Sum Assured plus all accumulated bonuses (if any) for second Critical illness coverage
- Support up to 40% of Sum Assured for treatments of Early-Stage Critical Illnesses
Total critical illness benefits are up to 200% of Sum Assured plus accumulated bonus
Benefit 2: Continued Family Coverage should Death or Total Permanent Disability Happen to the Assured
- 300% Sum Assured plus accumulated bonus (if any) if Accidental Death Claim has been made
- 200% Sum Assured plus accumulated bonus (if any) in case no Critical Illness claim has been made
- 100% Sum Assured plus accumulated bonus (if any) in case one Critical Illness claim has been made
This financial compensation will cover the financial loss and ensure the quality of life for your family. You can have greater peace of mind, knowing your loved ones are well protected.
Benefit 3: A Substantial Reserve Fund
Critical Illness Endowment will pay the total policy proceeds at maturity to help you realize your lifelong dreams and enjoy retirement with financial independence:
- 200% of Sum Assured plus all accumulated bonus (if any) will be paid when your policy reaches maturity if no Critical Illness claim has been made.
- 100% of Sum Assured plus all accumulated bonus (if any) if you have claimed one critical illness previously.
Benefit 4: Cash Benefits
- 30% of Sum Assured at the policy anniversary date right after life assured reaches age 65