What kind of benefits can I get from PRU-Whole Life ?
Benefit 1: An Effective and Reliable Savings Vehicle
The actual crediting rate of Universal Life Fund is highly competitive with other forms of investment in the market as expressed below:
|Crediting rate per annum||6.50%||6.50%||6.50%||6.50%||6.50%||6.50%||6%|
Under any circumstances, the crediting rate is assured to be not lower than the guaranteed minimum crediting rate as follow:
- Attractive Bonus:
Receive attractive loyalty bonuses to increase savings value of the policy
- Equals 150% of one annualized target premium and shall be payable on the 10th Policy anniversary date
- Equals 100% of one annualized target premium and shall be payable on the 13th Policy anniversary date
- Equals 50% of one annualized target premium and shall be payable on the 16th Policy anniversary date and every 3 years thereafter
Benefit 2: A Flexibility in Planning Your Own Financial Plan
You have flexibility to manage your policy to adapt to the changes of savings and protection needs during different life stages.
- Flexibility in payment premium according to your financial ability
- When you have disposable income, you can add on to your premium to increase the savings amount with unlimited top-up frequency.
- When your income decreases or you meet with financial difficulties, you can also reduce the premium after the first 5 years, according to your financial ability or you can stop paying premium for a period and maintain your Policy Account Value (PAV) at the minimum rate to guarantee the policy’s benefits
- Flexibility to adjust level of protection as your need
You can increase or decrease the Sum Assured (SA) or convert insurance benefits between basic rights and enhanced rights to match your protection requirements at different stages of life.
- Flexibility with Policy Value Account (PVA)
You can withdraw part of fund if you incur unexpected expenses or recurring expenses such as child education, travel, car repair, home renovation...
Benefit 3: A Comprehensive Protection
- A high protection:
The Life Assured (LA) in this policy will be protected against death or Total and Permanent Dismemberment (TPD) with affordable regular premium.
- Waive Health Checkup
Waive health checkup when customer increases the SA at the time the assured person has following events: Life Assured’s marriage; having a baby or adopting a child; child joins school including primary school, secondary school, high school or university.
- Terminal Illness Benefits:
Policy Owner can receive a zero-interest loan equals to 50% of the PAV if the LA suffers from Terminal Illness