FutureCare Endowment Plan
Planning is good: You can now easily plan for the future to ensure you have a peace of mind. The Standard Chartered Bank Zambia FutureCare Endowment Plan is an insurance solution that can fit into your medium to long term goals, with tenure options of 5, 10, 15 and 20 years. The plan can be used to save for your children’s education, your own retirement or any other needs you may have.
Whatever your savings target is, we will help you work out how much you need to save on a monthly basis to achieve it. What is even better is that this solution provides you Life Cover to ensure your family has finances to cover short term expenses in a distressing time.
- Flexible savings selection with minimum amount of K200 and no maximum limit.
- Available tenure options of 5, 10, 15 and 20 years.
- Life Cover of up to ZMW30 000.
- Double Life Cover for accidental death.
- Minimum guaranteed annual return of 2%.
- No medicals required.*
- One (1) partial withdrawal per annum may be made during the lifetime of the policy.
- Bancassurance customers must be standard Chartered bank Zambia Plc account holders.
- The minimum entry age for one to take up the policy as the principle holder is 18years while the maximum entry age is 60 years. All ages are based on the next birthday.