FutureCare Endowment Plan
Planning is good: You can now easily plan for the future to ensure you have a peace of mind. The Standard Chartered Bank Zambia FutureCare Endowment Plan is an insurance solution that can fit into your medium to long term goals, with tenures ranging from 5 to 20 years. The plan can be used to save for your children’s education, your own retirement or any other needs you may have
Whatever your savings target is, we will help you work out how much you need to save on a monthly basis to achieve it. What is even better is that this solution provides you Life Cover to ensure your savings objective is not lost when you are no longer there.
- Flexible savings selection with minimum amount of K50 and no maximum limit
- Flexible tenure of 5 – 20 years.
- Life Cover of up to ZMW30 000.
- Double Life Cover for accidental death.
- Minimum guaranteed annual return of 2%.
- No medicals required.*
- One (1) partial withdrawal per annum may be made during the lifetime of the policy.
- Bancassurance customers must be standard Chartered bank Zambia Ltd account holders.
- The minimum entry age for one to take up the policy as the principle holder is 18years while the maximum entry age is 59years.