GROUP LIFE ASSURANCE (GLA)
The Group Life Assurance cover is an insurance policy designed to cover groups of employees for a lump sum benefit payment on death of a member. The employer has the option to choose a defined benefit of their choice. The maximum lump sum benefit payable is 3x the annual salary per member.
- Offers PEACE OF MIND to the employer and employees
- Cover commences immediately and no waiting period is applicable.
- The solution saves the company resources in the unforeseen occurrence of death of an employee
- The solution also accommodates RIDER BENEFITS, such as funeral benefit cover extension to spouses etc.
- The policy comes with Flexible premium payment options – depending on affordability
- Claims are settled with 48 hours of receipt of full documentation
- Clients must have a business banking account with Standard Chartered Bank Zambia
- The client must have at least 15 employees
*Terms and Conditions apply.