Rewards and benefits that recognise your relationship with us.
We all have different priorities. If getting the best value for your total relationship with us is your priority, we have a range of exclusive benefits to offer you.
As a Priority customer you will receive a Visa Infinite Debit Card which is the ultimate status and recognition card providing unprecedented levels of service and outstanding benefits. Visa Infinite is accepted at more places than any other top-end premium card.
Additional Visa Infinite benefits* for when you travel include (visit www.visainfinite.com for full details and terms and conditions):
- Lifestyle benefits via partnerships with global travel, hospitality and luxury goods brands.
- Concierge services: for shopping, child care, entertainment booking and much more. Valid in select countries only.
- Priority Pass so you can enjoy access to over 600 VIP airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide.
- Medical & Legal Referral: Free worldwide medical and legal advice.
- Emergency Cash Disbursement: Emergency funds up to USD5000.
- Multi-trip travel insurance: cover protects you for international and local trips for up to 90 days’ duration when you use your Visa Infinite card to pay for the travel.
*Subject to Visa Terms and Conditions
Your family will receive the same priority as you do, by enjoying complimentary. Priority Banking membership, access to our special centres, dedicated tellers and hotlines.
Find out more »
Dedicated Relationship Manager team
Your dedicated Relationship Manager supported by qualified product experts and service managers will oversee and manage your total banking relationship with us, always working together to address all your financial priorities.
Find out more »
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.