- High loan amounts up to JOD 70,000 .
- Competitive Interest rate.
- Enjoy Convenient repayment period up to 96 months.
- Top-up your existing loan.
- Buy-out loans from other banks.
- Quick procedures.
Personal Loan helps turn your dreams into a reality
Terms and Conditions
- Personal Loans is granted to Jordanian nationality.
- Salary transfer.
- Minimum of 21 years and maximum of 60 years at the time of maturity of the loan or retirement age whichever is earlier, also maximum of 70 years at the time of maturity of the loan where social security salary is transferred to Standard Chartered Bank.
- Minimum loan tenor is 6 months and maximum loan tenor is 96 months.
* Terms and Conditions apply. For more information click here
* All Personal loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Jordan.
Special needs clients can benefit from this product.
Alternatively, please complete our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.Contact Me »
Branch Banking Hours
Our Official working Hours are from Sundays to Thursdays, from 8:30 AM till 3:00 PM
Call our 24 hours/day Phone Banking Team for further information.
0800 220 99 Or
+962 6 565 8011
Visit the branch that is nearest to you.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.