As a leading international bank, we can meet your needs for international banking and wealth diversification. Whether it's in Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Jersey, Africa, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan or the UAE, you can enjoy a host of worldwide privileges. Our team of Relationship Managers are ready to connect you to global opportunities based on your needs.
Designated International Banking Centres in the Region
With 32 branches and offices in 6 countries in the region, a warm welcome awaits you and your family at twelve (12) Priority Banking Centres in Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Oman and the UAE.
In addition, we have over 250 Priority Banking or designated International Banking Centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East that make it easier for you to connect to local opportunities from any part of the world.
Rebate on International Fund Transfers
Enjoy a rebate of Outward Telegraphic Transfer remittance charges for international fund transfers between Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Pre-arrival Account Opening
Your needs are always anticipated. For example,
if you are relocating to another country, simply give us the details ahead of time and your new accounts will be opened and ready when you arrive (subject to local regulations).
Connecting you Closer to Home
Our specially selected Relationship Managers speak your language fluently and instinctively understand your culture and needs. They are also highly experienced and well versed with local and destination markets and can connect you to the right network. Our vast intelligence gathering networks help keep you informed on market updates across the Middle East and worldwide.
Banking on the Move
- Online Banking
- Access and manage your accounts from the convenience of your home or office
- View your accounts and cards
- Funds transfer
- Pay Credit Card bills
- Update your contact details
- e-Fawateerkom: Online and on-spot settlements of your bills with local national billers
Receive SMS alerts for transactions on your accounts and credit cards, funds transfer, card payment notifications and many more.
Access up to 12 months of statements instantly.
Dedicated Relationship Team
As a Priority Banking customer, you will have a dedicated and skilled Relationship Manager to manage your interests and oversee your total banking relationship with us.
Your Relationship Manager is supported by a qualified and experienced team of customer service managers and product specialists who can assist you on a wide range of financial needs, such as investments, foreign exchange, and account services.
Ask Once and It's Done Service
Your interactions with us are always facilitated through dedicated banking channels, and your transactions and applications will be fast tracked, freeing up your time for the more important things in life.
Dedicated Banking Channels
- Priority Banking Centres with full banking service capabilities, including meeting rooms that provide discretion and confidentiality to consult your relationship team and conduct your transactions
- Priority Banking teller queues to give you the priority status you deserve
- Priority Banking Hotline with direct access to an experienced Customer Service Representative Simplified and Fast-track Processes
- Your application will always receive priority
- We will respond promptly to all your requests.
- Our Priority Relationship teams at the branches and call centres are highly empowered to provide you with quick answers and solutions
Special needs clients can benefit from this product.