Skip to content
The Standard Chartered Call Deposit is designed to provide you with a safe, convenient way to manage your savings while earning interest on the balance maintained.
Earn attractive rates of interest when you maintain the required minimum balance.
Access a wide range of currencies.
Standard Chartered's Call Deposit allows you to access your money at short notice.
Enjoy round-the-clock banking convenience with our Call Account.
- Offer attractive interest rates.
- Unlimited transactions.
- Free Debit Card.
- SMS alerts for account credit and debit transactions.
- Freedom of banking 24 hours from wherever you are in the world. Choose any of the latest automated banking services:
Terms and Conditions
- Physical visit for any of our branches located around the kingdom.
- Present your Valid identity document such as National Identity document for Jordanian or Passport for non Jordanian.
- Proof of address is required such as Water or Electricity utility bill or Land/Building ownership document.
- The minimum monthly balance required for Call Account Services is JOD 70,000 or the equivalent in foreign currencies.
- Maintain a monthly minimum balance of JOD 200, otherwise monthly service charge of JOD 1/month will be applied.
- Maintain debiting the account at least once every six months to avoid classifying the account as dormant and hence charging the account fees of JOD 2 monthly.
- Interest will be paid on balances above JOD 5,000.
- Interest is calculated on the daily available balance and credited to the account at the end of the month.
- Interest rates are available upon request at all branches.
Alternatively, please complete our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Our Official working Hours are from Sundays to Thursdays, from 8:30 AM till 3:00 PM
Have a question?
Our consultants are ready to help. How would you like to chat with us?
Prefer face-to-face interaction? Start a video session with our consultants.
On the move? Use our voice chat service to talk to our consultants.
Prefer to text? Use our live message service to talk to our consultants.