Straight 2 Bank
Straight2Bank is your one-stop online banking and cash management solution. With Straight2Bank, enjoy control and convenience of managing your cash flow without having to step out of your door.
What is Straight2Bank E-Banking?
Straight2Bank is Standard Chartered Bank's Suite of electronic channels for SME clients. It combines two key areas of our SME business banking – Cash Management and Foreign Exchange.
You benefit from an integrated workflow that allows you to achieve greater operational efficiency and gain more security and control over your transactions and processes.
How does Straight2Bank benefit you?
- Faster on-boarding: Does not require installation of a separate workstation/software. Once you receive your password via email, you can start communicating with the Bank
- No Maintenance issues: No version control issues, immediate upgrades available through the internet
- Cost efficient: All you need is your PC and Internet connection. No installation or maintenance costs.
- Cash Management:
1. Real time account information with 8 language support (Eng, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, and French). 2. Global accounts reporting (across SCB network - 56 countries). 3. Flexible views to customise reports and schedule for downloads (CSV, PDF, and MT940). 4. Convenience of approving single payments or in batches of different payments.
- Enquiry: Cash Reporting and Multi Banking Reporting is available via the SWIFT network for the client's accounts held by other banks.
- Info Manager Cash: Internet based enquiry and reporting tool for cash management transactions and account statement. Reporting and alert capabilities, configurable by the customer based on certain criteria for products like payables, receivables and working capital view.
- Cash Transactions: We offer initiation for all payment types, including cross-border payments. It lowers the transaction time and reduces processing time.
Payment Authorization – Simple, Secured & Flexible:
- Flexible authorization matrices – customizable by payment type, amount and payee.
- Dual control on payee beneficiary maintenance table.
- Email alert to approvers on payment waiting for authorization.
- Support either single payment or batch authorization.
Security: Multi- level of built-in security:
- Operational Security
- Data Integrity and Confidentiality
- Two Factor Authentication
- Design Security
- Flexible option for security device – Vasco OTP token
- 2 factor authentication support at login
- Define different signing limits for intra-group and third party payments