What kind of benefits can I get from Homeplan Insurance Cover?
- Rate is 0.12% of the sum insured.
- Insurance cover is against fire and accidental damage to the building
- Cover for buildings include all structures or buildings in the stand or yard e.g. durawalls, gates and electrical motors*
- Valuations – customer can undertake own valuation or Old Mutual insurance Company (Pvt) Limited can provide the service at no cost.
* These include generators, gate motor, all pumps e.g. borehole pumps, swimming pool pumps etc.
- Includes all items under the house e.g. bed sets, televisions, wardrobes, lounge suites, home theatres, etc
- Insurance cover is against fire, theft and accidental damage.
- Customer can opt to cover contents only or together with the house or office building
- Rate of cover is 1.2% of the sum insured
- Customer provides a figure of the net worth (value) of all contents to be covered.
- Customer details list of the contents and for electrical (serial numbers and year of manufacture are optional).
- Valuations – customer can undertake own valuation or Old Mutual Insurance Company (Pvt) Limited can provide the service at no cost.
- Entails all portable contents e.g. laptops, jewellery, wrist watches, spectacles, clothes, handbags etc.
- Customer cannot take insurance cover for all risk items alone. Options available:
- taking cover for contents and include all risk items
- taking Home plan cover and all risk items