- Salary Based
- Applicable to all salary-based individuals living and working in Zimbabwe only.
- Flexible repayment periods of 3 – 48 months.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Establishment fees – 5% (of loan amount), interest rates – 45% per annum, insurance – 2.72% (12 months), 4.15% (24 months) ,5.52% (36 months) and 7.20% (48 months)
- Low Salary Requirement
- Affordable Minimum Requirements.
- Minimum qualifying amount - ZWL12,500.00 & Maximum ZWL 2,000,000.00 (for Priority Clients)
Log into SC Mobile and select Apply for Products from the main menu, then select the Personal Loan product and then click Apply.
You can also speak to your Relationship Manager or visit your nearest Priority Banking Centre.
- Be Salaried from approved companies. Salary should have been accruing to the account for 3 consecutive months.
For new accounts, you will need to provide 2 months bank statements (previous bankers) supported
by at least one salary credit through Standard Chartered Bank.
- Have a minimum net salary of ZWL20,000 (Scheme loans and Non-Scheme loans)
- Have proof of income (latest original payslip)
- Have a copy of employment contract, valid work permit and residence permit (where applicable)
- Provide your Metal/plastic ID, Valid passport or Driver’s licence
- Show proof of residence (recent utility bill or letter from your employer)
- Be aged: 21-65 years
- Top up loan after 9 months consistent repayments from existing loan (48 months tenor)
- Qualifying amount: Minimum - ZWL 12,500.00 & Maximum ZWL 2,000,000.00 (for Personal Clients) and ZWL 500,000.00 (for Priority Clients)
- With a higher amount of up to ZWL5,000,000.00 our priority clients can access;
- Outright purchase of a house/ flat for residential purposes.
- Equity release: This means you can cash out up to 50% of the value of your existing property.
- Balance transfer with or without Cash out: Allows you to transfer your mortgage to us and enjoy our competitive terms. You can also get the benefit of a cash-out depending on the value of your property.
- Application fee ZWL100
- Facility arrangement fee: 2.5%
- Conveyancing fees ( approximately 1-6% of property value)
- Bond registration (approximately 1-6% of loan amount)
- Property insurance (approximately 0.1% of property value per annum)
- Mortgage protection insurance (approximately 0.1% of the loan amount per month)
- Valuation fees (approximately 1% of property value, depends on where property is located)
- Competitive Interest rate of 35%
Fueneral Cash Plan
Our policy will pay a lump sum benefit in the event of the death of the policyholder, spouse and listed dependents.
This is an insurance solution which provides affordable home cover. Protects family against fire and accidental damage to the building.
This policy covers all items under the house e.g. bed sets, televisions.
This is a Premier Life Cover Policy that will pay a lump sum assured.
This policy covers the policy holder's motor vehicle and third party.
Terms & Conditions
All loans are granted to Zimbabwean residents and employees of companies approved by Standard Charted Bank Zimbabwe. All loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank Zimbabwe. All loans are granted to Zimbabwean residents and employees of companies approved by Standard Charted Bank Zimbabwe. All loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank Zimbabwe. Download our terms & conditions for more information.
For more information, call 0 (242) 254281/2/3 or contact your relationship manager.