At Standard Chartered we are committed to supporting sustainable social and economic development in the markets we serve. Watch our short film to see the different ways we support responsible growth to help people and companies succeed – ultimately creating wealth, jobs and growth across some of the world’s most dynamic regions – Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Growth in our markets is leading to rapid urbanisation, creating increased need for infrastructure and technology; we believe finance plays a key role in meeting these needs. It enables individuals to build a positive future for themselves and their families, businesses to thrive and grow, and governments to deliver economic prosperity for the wider community. Guided by our brand promise Here for good, our sustainability philosophy sets out how we integrate sustainability into our organisational decision-making.
This film features:
- Daniel Hanna, Global Head, Sustainable Finance, Standard Chartered
- Lina Osman, Head, Sustainable Finance, AME, Standard Chartered
- Maria Lombardo, Head of ESG Advisory, Standard Chartered
- Simon Derrick, MD, Regional Head, Financing Solutions – Europe, Standard Chartered
- Julie Wallace, Global Head, Community Engagement, Standard Chartered