1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB” or the “Bank”) Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon (“SCKLM”) 2019 Running Slots Campaign (“Campaign”) will run from 15 May 2019 to 7 June 2019, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is only open to New Customers who:
a) apply for and whose applications are approved by the Bank for WorldMiles World Mastercard®, JustOne Platinum Mastercard®, Visa Platinum Card, Liverpool FC Cashback, and Priority Banking Visa Infinite issued by the bank (“SCB Credit Cards”)
b) apply or top up into a Current or Savings Account (“CASA”) with SCBMB during the Campaign Period (“Eligible CASA”)
c) maintain all their accounts with the Bank in good standing, without any breach of the terms and conditions or agreements, throughout the Campaign Period
d) The persons who are not eligible to participate in this Campaign are sole-proprietorship, partnership, charitable/non-profit organization/societies, corporate and commercial clients. (‘’Eligible Customers’’)
3. “New Customers” mean applicants who have not held any Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad credit card as principal cardholder within the past 6 months before the applicant’s credit card under this Campaign is issued.
4. “Fresh Funds” means funds which do not originate from any account held with SCBMB or Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad. Fresh Funds means monies or funds howsoever transferred, credited or paid into an Eligible CASA from other banks and/or financial institutions by way of (i) Interbank GIRO transfers, (ii) collection and payment of cheques drawn on such other bank(s) and / or liquidation of Wealth assets held with SCBMB or Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad. However, transfers of funds from other current and / or savings or including maturity and/or upliftment of fixed deposit account within SCBMB or Term Deposit-i with Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad are not considered Fresh Funds.
5. “Incremental Fresh Funds” is the difference between the sum of all current accounts, savings accounts, Saadiq current / savings account (“Saadiq CASA”) and fixed deposits / term deposit-i balances held by the client with the Bank as at the last day of the deposit month, minus the Baseline Balance.
6. “Baseline Balance” is the Eligible CASA / Saadiq CASA’s total sum of all currents, savings accounts and fixed deposit and term deposit-i balances (at client level), at month end with the Bank as at 30th April 2019.
7. New Customers whose card accounts are suspended, cancelled, or terminated for any reason during the Campaign Period or within 3 months after the end of the Campaign Period will not be entitled to receive any rewards under this Campaign.
8. To participate in this Campaign, Eligible Customers must:
(i) Reply SMS in correct format to 66399 by 7 June 2019, 23.59 (Malaysian time)
(ii) Apply for any of the SCB Credit Cards listed above during the Campaign Period and have their credit card application approved by 21 June 2019
(iii) The SMS invitation will be sent out by the Bank to selected targeted customers to participate in this Campaign.
(iv) Deposit Incremental Fresh Funds of RM3,000 into Eligible CASA by 19 July 2019; or
(v) Deposit Incremental Fresh Funds of RM10,000 into Eligible CASA by 19 July 2019 without having to meet criteria 5(i) and 5 (ii) AND
(vi) Activate their approved SCB Credit Card with any spend by 19 July 2019 (“Successful Eligible Customers”)
9. The Successful Eligible Customers will a receive a pin code that entitles them to a free registration fee for the SCKLM 2019 subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated throughout this document.
10. Only one Reward will be given to each Successful Eligible Customer regardless of the number of SCB Credit Cards or CASA applied for and duly approved. The Bank will decide at its sole discretion on which Credit Card account would the reward be credited into.
11. The above is merely an excerpt of the Terms and Conditions governing the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2019 Running Slots Campaign. Please refer to sc.com/my for full Terms and Conditions