Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2018 Online Acquisition Campaign Terms and Conditions Excerpts
1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB” or the “Bank”) Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon (“SCKLM”) 2018 Online Acquisition Campaign (“Campaign”) will run from 1 November 2017 to 30 November 2017, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is only open to New Customers who apply for and whose applications are approved by the bank for WorldMiles World Mastercard®, JustOne Platinum Mastercard®, Platinum Visa Card, and Cashback Gold Mastercard® issued by the bank (“SCB Credit Cards”) and maintain all their accounts with the Bank in good standing, without any breach of the terms and conditions or agreements, throughout the Campaign Period, (“Eligible Customers’’).
3. "New Customers" mean applicants who have not held any SCB Credit Cards as principal cardholder within the past 6 months before the applicant's credit card under this Campaign is issued.
4. To participate in this Campaign, Eligible Customers must apply for any of the SCB Credit Cards during the Campaign Period through the bank’s online channels (i.e: SCBMB Website & SCBMB Facebook Page) and have their application successfully approved, all within the Campaign Period. (“Successful Eligible Customers”).
5. The Successful Eligible Customers will receive a pin code that entitles them to a complimentary running slot for the Standard Chartered KL Marathon (SCKLM) 2018. This pin code will only be fulfilled to the first 500 customers that have their application successfully approved.
6. To redeem, the Successful Eligible Customers will need to key in the pin code upon registration to enjoy the complimentary running slot to participate in SCKLM 2018.
7. The Bank will not entertain any request to change the reward. The reward will be delivered to the Successful Eligible Customers by 31st of December 2017. The validity of pin code is until 28th February 2018 and is subject to the Organizer’s further announcement on the event’s registration.
8. The Reward will be delivered to the Successful Eligible Customer’s principal cardholder as a pin code via email and short messages service (SMS) notification by 31st December 2017.
9. The above is merely an excerpt of the Terms and Conditions governing the SCKLM 2018 Online Acquisition Campaign. Please click here for full Terms and Conditions.