Financial Markets Overview
Award-Winning, Innovative Solutions
Standard Chartered Financial Markets Philippines provides clients with innovative and customized solutions for managing risks and providing financing and investment ideas by leveraging on our extensive global network and excellent track record in emerging markets, as well as expertise gained through experience in local markets.
The Financial Markets (FM) Philippine team capabilities span across origination, structured and flow sales and FX and Rates trading offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities, and capital markets solutions. Our award-winning Securities Services provide a suite of high quality products, efficient delivery systems and excellent client service to both cross-border and domestic clients. With our extensive network and comprehensive range of commercial banking solutions, we offer clients the convenience of dealing with a single provider for all their banking requirements.
- Sales – Financial Markets Sales delivers comprehensive financing, risk management and investment solutions to the Bank’s corporate and institutional clients.
- FX, Rates & Credit – The Foreign Exchange (FX), Rates and Credit Trading team delivers the Bank’s FX, rates, credit and structured products capabilities to our clients.
- Commodities – Commodities trading is part of the DNA of our bank. Our platform has extensive capabilities across all commodities sectors, and our solutions cover a broad range of products for customers looking to manage their commodity price risk, raise commodity-linked finance or invest in commodities.
- Capital Markets – We provide capital raising solutions across three groups: Debt Capital Markets (DCM), Loan Syndications and Capital Markets Solutions (CMS).
- Structuring – The Structuring team provides products and services to enable the franchise opportunity with our clients, as well as driving client-oriented customized transactions. The team identifies client needs and develops them into sustainable and globally replicable business opportunities.
- Securities Services – We provide custody services (settlement and safekeeping services, asset servicing (corporate actions, income and proxy services), foreign exchange, investment registration, reporting, and market advocacy) and fund services (fund accounting and administration).
Learn more about our award-winning solutions in equities, commodities, foreign exchange, capital markets, structured products and more by visiting our global site.