Household Recognition and Family Benefits
We know that your family is your greatest asset, so we have also made them our priority. That’s why we have a wide range of differentiating and exclusive benefits to offer you – some of which you can share with your family:
A family member nominated by you will receive the same priority as you do, by enjoying complimentary Priority Banking membership, access to our special centres, dedicated tellers and hotlines, privileged pricing and invitations to special lifestyle events.
Exclusive Visa Infinite Card
As a Priority customer you will receive a Visa Infinite Debit Card which is the ultimate status and recognition card providing unprecedented levels of service and outstanding benefits. Visa Infinite is accepted at more places than any other top-end premium card.
For additional Visa Infinite travel benefits* visit www.visainfinitecard.com for full details and terms and conditions.
- Medical & Legal Referral: Free worldwide medical and legal advice
- Emergency Cash Disbursement: Emergency funds up to USD 5000
- Multi-trip travel insurance: Insurance that covers you for international and local trips for up to 90 days’. To activate this use your Visa Infinite card to pay for the travel.
*Subject to Visa Terms and Conditions
Superior lifestyle privileges
A range of golf, travel, lifestyle, entertainment and private club access privileges that the whole family will appreciate.
Multi-trip Travel Insurance
Insurance that covers you, for international and local trips. To activate the coverage, all you need to do is charge your Infinite Card at least once when you’re overseas.
The service you want should always come with the peace of mind you need. That’s why all the transactions you make and the high-value goods you purchase are protected by us.
Most importantly, the Priority Banking Visa Infinite card is the key to unlocking the benefits of your total banking relationship with us.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.