Using RMB for cross-border trade settlement helps your company to reduce foreign exchange exposure and transaction cost whilst achieving a natural hedge for your 2-way trades. These result in better pricing quotations for your whole supply chain. Meanwhile, using RMB for cross-border trade settlement simplifies your documentation requirements and improves your settlement efficiency.
Cross-border RMB lending solution helps you unleash the ‘trapped cash’ in China and lend to offshore related or non-related companies, which effectively supports funding needs of offshore corporates for their cross-border RMB settlement.
Cross-border RMB two-way cash pool solution enables corporate clients to centrally manage and control onshore and offshore liquidity, realize greater visibility and flexibility from group level and reduction of external financing cost.
Centralized payment, collection and netting help your company to realize centralized management of cross-border RMB settlement of different entities and reduce transaction costs.
Why Standard Chartered
Every year we are recognised for our achievements in banking and finance. Here are some of the recent awards we have won in China related to cross border RMB services. Please click here to view the full list of our recent awards in China and click here to view our recent global awards.
Other prestigious awards in China include:
- People’s Bank of China (PBOC)
- Best in Cross-Border RMB (Shanghai) 2014
- China Banking Association
- Best Performance Award for Loan Syndications 2014
- Shanghai Banking Association
- Best Syndication Deal and Mandated Lead Arranger 2014
- Best Customer Service Centre 2014
- CFO World
- Best Corporate Internet Platform Award 2014
- Best Supply Chain Finance Award 2014