The Member-Get-Member Referral Programme(“MGM”) consists of Priority Private / Priority Banking / Premium Banking / Wealth Management MGM referral reward. For details, please refer to below sections or enquire with your RM.
- To be eligible to participate in the Referral Programme, referrer must be an existing client of the Bank, and the programme is not applicable to retail banking frontline sales.
- The programme is only applicable to new-to-bank customer. “new-to-bank customer” refer to a client who does not hold any banking account with our bank as of Dec 31 2020. Customers reopening account during the campaign will not be considered as the “new-to-bank customer”.
- Referee cannot be the same person as referrer.
- Referrer should log in the “Priority Banking” WeChat Mini-Programme for programme fulfilment.
2. Qualified Premium Banking Customer refers to:
- Customer who maintains a daily average balance of RMB 100,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) of deposits and/or investments in the month, or
- If a customer maintains a minimum of RMB 1,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) and less than RMB 2,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) outstanding principal amount of mortgage loan with the Bank at the end of the last working day of the month.
3. Qualified Priority Banking Customer refers to:
- Customer who maintains a daily average balance of RMB 500,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) of deposits and/or investments in the month, or
- A customer keeps a minimum of RMB 2,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) outstanding principal amount of mortgage loan with the Bank at the end of the last working day of the month.
4. Qualified Priority Private Customer refers to: Customer who maintains a daily average balance of RMB 7,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) of deposits and/or investments.
5. Daily average balance of deposits and/or investments in the month = (Cumulative sum of daily balance of the customer’s deposits and/or investments of each working day in the month) / (sum of working days in the month). Customer’s deposits and/or investments will only include premiums paid for bancassurance products.
6. For Wealth Management referral reward, referee should successfully download and register the Standard Chartered Wealth Management App, and the mobile phone number used to register the app must be same as the one recorded in the bank’s system during account opening. Otherwise, it will be considered as invalid referral.
7. Referrer can claim star rewards in “Priority Banking” WeChat Mini-Programme within 3 months from the month referee meets all the reward criteria.
8. Referrer’s Obligations Referrer should ensure the accuracy of referral relationship and has fully understood the campaign requirements before providing referee’s information. If the referrer violates above commitment, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the benefits that the referrer has or will receive, including but not limited to cease delivering and/or clawing back the reward.
9. If referrer is Qualified Priority Banking / Qualified Priority Private customer, they can earn referral acceleration bonus @ 1.3x / 1.5x respectively. Final reward amount will be rounded to the nearest.
10. The cap of each reward tier per referrer is limited to 150 stars, and the total reward per referrer is limited to 300 stars.
11. Expiration date of each star is by the end of the following year upon star issuance. Customer can check star balance via “Star Transaction History” on Priority Journey module in mini-programme and redeem stars to preferred gifts in online “Gift Shop”.
12. Standard Chartered Bank’s own banking wealth management products include the series of QDII (Qualified Domestic Institutional Investor) Funds and QDII Bonds.
13. Distribution products include insurance and local investment funds (including specific customer asset management plans).
14. A structured deposit product is not an ordinary deposit. The Product carries investment risks. Customers should fully understand the investment risks and invest cautiously.
15. Wealth management product is different from deposits. It has risks and customer should invest cautiously. The historical performance of the wealth management product does not represent its future performance or actual income and customers should invest cautiously.
16. The business entities of the distributed investment funds are the fund companies. The Bank only acts as an agent to distribute the products on behalf of the fund manager / issuer. The Bank does not ensure the safety of the investment principal, or promise the investment income, or have liability on investment losses. Investment on Fund has risks, and customers should invest cautiously.
17. The provider of insurance products are insurance companies. Standard Chartered Bank only acts as an agent to distribute products on behalf of them. The Bank does not ensure the safety of the investment principal, or promise the investment income, or have liability on investment losses.
18. Please read relevant product sales documents carefully for the detailed risk disclosures and specific product information which are subject to the relevant product sales documents. Customers should fully understand the investment risks, and invest cautiously based on their own risk tolerance, investment demands, financial status, investment experience and other actual conditions.
19. FX rate may go up and down, and is unforeseeable. FX transaction carries risks due to fluctuation of the FX market. After FX transaction, if you exchange the currency back to the original currency sold this time, you may lose part of or all of your principal caused by FX rate depreciation.
20. The customer’s initiation of gift redemption shall be deemed as agreement that the Bank can disclose recipient’s name, contact number, address and other relevant order information provided by customer to designated vendors for gift delivery. Customer shall ensure the accuracy of the mailing address, post code, mobile phone number and other relevant order information before submission. The bank shall not be held accountable for any delay/failure in gift delivery due to incorrect or outdated information provided by the customer.
21. Gifts cannot be converted or exchanged to cash. If selected gift is out of stock, the Bank reserves the right to switch to other gifts with equivalent value.
22. Gifts and services of this campaign are provided by the third party, and customers shall comply with the third party’s relevant service requirements. Merchandise pictures and contents shown in this promotion are provided by the third party for reference only. The Bank is not responsible for its accuracy and authenticity, and such content shall not be regarded as any implied recommendation, promise or guarantee by the Bank on merchants’ products or services. Merchants are legally responsible for the products or services they provide.
23. The Bank has never authorized any third party organization or individuals to promote or process credit card applications, or collect customer information on behalf of Premium Banking / Priority Banking. Please refer to the official information published by the Bank for any customer campaign. In the meantime, be cautious to protect your own personal information.
24. The Bank may collect, use, store and disclose personal information of referrers and referees to the external party (including but not limited to third party suppliers) within the scope of the law.
25. The Bank reserves the right to make changes to this programme (e.g. campaign duration, gifts involved etc.) within the scope of the law and announce through the Bank’s official website in time. Referrers and referees can require the Bank for thorough explanation of the campaign mechanism before participation, or enquire with your RM, or refer to the official website for details.
26. In these Terms and Conditions, “our Bank“, “the Bank“, “Standard Chartered Bank” refer to Standard Chartered (China) Limited.
27. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.