We value our relationship with you and would love to hear about your experience with us. If we’ve disappointed you, we’re sorry and would like to have the opportunity to put things right.
It’s easy to share your feedback using any one of the convenient channels listed below. Once we receive your comments, we will get in touch with you to confirm that we’ve understood and received all details needed to investigate and resolve the issue for you. Our teams are trained to support timely resolution and will keep you updated in case the investigation process is taking longer.
Please note that the channels listed below are only for sharing your feedback or comments relating to an existing product or our service.
If you’d like more information relating to a new product, campaign, service or employment opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website or call our Client Contact Centre at 800 820 8088，400 888 8083，+86755 25892333.
Here’s how to contact us:
- Call our Customer Complaint Hotline: 400 888 8293 (Monday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00 Except Public Holiday)
- Email us at: CLIENTCARE.CN@SC.COM
- Write to us: Customer Relationship Unit, 22st Floor. UC Tower 500 Fushan Road Pudong, Shanghai PR China. Post Code: 200122
- Visit your nearest branch: Locate a Branch
- Credit Card Application Documents Submission Email: CCAD.CN@SC.COM
- Credit Card Service Hotline: 400 820 6663，+86755 82686080
You can also leave your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you.
Get in touch
What you can expect from us if you’re unhappy about something:
We will try and resolve the problem as soon as possible. If we can’t to do this on the spot, we will get back to you with an update within one business days. We’ll also send you a reference number to use in your communication with us.