Receive your corporate account statements and transaction advice slips electronically by email, reducing paper consumption and helping save the planet.
- An electronic copy of your statement or advice will be sent to your company's designated email address within 2 working days of the statement date or transaction date.
- The format and content of the electronic statement or advice is identical to the paper version.
- Transaction advice slips are grouped to a maximum of 2MB per email.
- The only requirements are a PC with Acrobat Reader 7.0 (or above) and an email account.
- Electronic statements and advice slips are encrypted and password protected.
- Ensure you never miss a statement and advice.
- Register up to 3 different email addresses for this service.
- Change registered email addresses, retrieve or reset your email password or cancel the service at your convenience.
To sign up, please download the application form below, complete and submit to the Standard Chartered Bank branch where you open your bank account or have business relationship with.