We all dream of owning our own home and at Standard Chartered we are committed to helping you turn that dream to reality. If you are aged at least 21 years and are under an employment having a take away pay sufficient to cover the installments, you can approach to avail our customized mortgage loan.
Mortgage Loan financing is available for the following purposes
- House construction loan.
- Readymade house purchase.
- Plot purchase.
- Renovation / Extension of your house.
- Refinancing from your existing financier.
- Minimum 50% equity contribution.
- Maximum tenor of 18 years.
- Maximum loan amount up to NPR 35 million
- Convenient repayment plan (equal monthly installment spread over a maximum period of 18 years).
- Competitive interest rates.
- Quick Processing Time.
- Easy documentation.
- Personalized service.
Minimum documentation requirements
- Passport size photo of applicants / guarantor.
- Copy of citizenship document of borrowers / guarantor.
- Copy of Land ownership document (lal purja).
- Copy of Transfer deed (Rajinama).
- Blue Print of Land.
- Building construction approval from Municipality / VDC along with drawing plans (applicable where building is involved).
- Char Killa (four boundary).
- Land revenue Tax Receipt (malpot receipt).
- Income certifying document (Salary letter, Audited balance sheet, rental agreement etc.).
- Firm / company registration and PAN in case of income from business source.
- Building completion certificate from Municipality/VDC in case of readymade house purchase and loan against property.
Property Valuation :
- The property to be financed will be valued by the empanelled Valuators of the Bank .
- A fixed valuation service fee will be charged
- Documents required for property valuation
- Copy of Land Ownership Document “ Lalpurja”
- Latest Blue print – for “ Bittya Prayojan ko lagi” stamped
- Latest Trace map issued for financial purpose - for “ Bittya Prayojan ko lagi” stamped
- Latest certified Four wall Boundary certificate - “Char KIilla” from the Ward office
- Construction approval - for Construction finance
- Approved Construction Building Drawing - “ Ghar Naaksa”
- Construction Completion Certificate – for Ready built house purchase or Loan Against Property./ Renovation /Extension
- Copy of citizenship of the Borrowers & Seller or Owners
- Latest Land Revenue paid receipt – “Malpot – Tiro receipt” for current Fiscal Year
- Copy of Property Transfer Deed – “ Rajinama” or “Ansabandha” or “Bakashpatra”
- If property is being purchased from non – individuals ( Developers) – copies of
- Registration Document of the company
- Master Plan.
Auction Process :
- For Home Loan and Auto Loan
In the event of default the Bank may Auction the collateral securitised to the Bank. The process laid down by the Regulators will be followed .