Rupee Credit Card(Visa)
- No need to have an Account at Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Flexible payment option between 2% to 100%.
- 25% Cash Advance Facility both in Nepal and India.
- Easy to Apply.
- Additional Cards for Spouse, Children and Parents with a spending limit per month.
- Wide acceptance in India and Nepal.
- Special offers and discounts on usage at various shopping outlets, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Reward points on retail purchases (except quasi cash transaction).
- e-Statement service.
- I-Banking service.
- Minimum age requirement : 18 years.
- Nepalese Nationals.
- Monthly income of :
Visa Classic Salaried NPR 9,000/-
(Nepalese rupees nine thousand only)
Visa Classic Self Employed NPR 12,000/-
(Nepalese rupees twelve thousand only)
Visa Platinum Credit Card Self/Self Employed NPR 1,00,000/-
(Nepalese rupees one hundred thousand only)
- Account holder of Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited.
Criteria & documentationProfessionals & salaried individuals
- Annual Salary Certificate from the Employer (At Least 2 Years of Service).
- Copy Of Citizenship & Latest Photograph.
- Business in operation for 3 Years
- Company Registration document/s
- Latest Income Tax Return and management prepared and/or audited accounts
- Copy Of Citizenship & Latest Photograph
- Lease Agreement - valid for additional one year.
- Copy of Citizenship & Latest Photograph.
- Copy of LOC
- Lien on Fixed Deposit / Current or Savings Account With SCBNL.
- Maintenance of an average balance of NPR 100,000.00 in SCBNL bank account for a period of 6 months.