Achieve greater success for your business
Every business starts as a dream. And inside every aspiring businessman lies a vision of the future. It's a world where ideas are planted, nurtured and left to flourish, limited only by the boundaries of your imagination.
At Standard Chartered, we make it our goal to help realise the potential of your business. Whether you are in retail, trading, manufacturing or services, we want to see you succeed. We'll support you with customised financial solutions, responsive services and access to expert advice, backed by 150 years of experience and our global network strength.
We are pleased to offer "Business Plus Account", a new variant of a deposit account exclusively designed for the Business Banking segment. At Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, we believe in offering products and services that suit your business needs and "Business Plus Account" includes all winning features to help you grow your business.
With "Business Plus Account", you can avail the following benefits:
- Minimum Balance NPR 1,00,000 only.
- Interest Rate provided in Business Plus Account through Reverse Sweep
- Good for Payment charge of NPR 150 only.
- COS & NRB cheques issuance charge of NPR 150 only.
- Preferred exchange rate for Business Banking customer with Business Plus Account (negotiable based on volume).
- A Free Credit Card for Business Banking liability customer maintaining balance of NPR 1 million for past 6 months.
- Free Anywhere Banking.
- Free e-Statement.
- Free Cheque Books.
- Quick Payment Service (QPS) charge of NPR 100.00 per transaction.
- Quick Collection Service (QCS) charge of NPR 100.00 per transaction.
- Special Rate for Straight to Bank (S2B) - Virtual Bank at your office.
- Special Rate for Virtual Account - easy and faster fund collection from India.
- Short Term Loan.
- Demand Loan.
- Term Loan.
- Letter of Credit.
- Trust Receipt Loan/Importer's Loan.
- Export Credit.
- Bank Guarantees.
Get the right products, services and support for your local and overseas businesses.
- Preferential pricing on business transactions.
- Advantage of our international network and trade expertise.
- Professional advice, products and services through our Relationship Managers.
For information on applicable Interest Rate per annum please click here