Access Plus Account
Access Plus Account is a variant of Savings Account, specifically designed for young people (students/ graduates/ young professionals). Access Plus Account is a convenient way to start your own banking journey with Standard Chartered.
Nepalese Individuals of age group 16 to 30
Features and Benefits
- Minimum Balance requirement – NPR 5,000
- Interest rate 0.25% higher than normal savings account
- Waiver of Visa Platinum Debit Card issuance fee for first time
- Waiver of Online Banking fee for first two years
- Free Cheque Book/eStatement/TGL App and Mobile Banking
- 25% discount on Draft/TT for education purpose only
- 25% waiver on Balance Certificate Issuance
- 25% waiver in USD prepaid Card issuance and top up
For information on applicable Interest Rate per annum please click here.