A Fixed Deposit account is an interest bearing account, where a fixed amount is held at fixed interest rate and is repayable (principal/interest) at a fixed future date as agreed at the time of placement of the Deposits.
- Offered only to account holders.
- Can be opened in local currency as well as foreign currency. The opening and transaction in a foreign currency account is subject to Nepal Rastra Bank regulations.
- Interest bearing account.
- An investment alternative, which is safe and allows funds to be placed for a fixed period with interest rate guaranteed for that period.
- Automatic Renewal/Disposal of principal & interest as per the instruction of the customer.
For information on applicable Interest Rate per annum please click here.