The Savings Account is a transactional interest bearing account wherein a deposit is placed with the Bank for an unspecified period of time and the depositor can withdraw or transfer the funds whenever required through different means.
- Interest bearing account
- Facility of cheque Book, EMV chip based Debit Card, Online Banking /Mobile Banking App servies, eStatements , SMS alerts etc available.
- Paper Statements are issued on a quarterly basis or as per customers’ request.
- Can be opened in local currency as well as foreign currency. The opening and transaction in a foreign currency account is subject to Nepal Rastra Bank regulations.
- Convenience and security.
- Interest earned on Savings.
- Access to ATM, Online Banking Service, Merchant Outlets through POS terminals and for Online Commerce.
- Any branch banking service.
|Savings Account||Apply Now|
|Foreign Currency Savings Account||Apply Now|
For information on applicable Interest Rate per annum please click here.