Introducing Standard Chartered Bank Online Banking
Our Online Banking service provides you with fast, friendly and efficient access to your bank account and is an ideal solution to your changing dynamic banking needs. It uses advanced technology to provide a secure and safe way of banking from anywhere and at any time. If you have a computer and access to the internet, you can do all your banking from wherever you are, thereby saving you time and trouble.
What can I do with Standard Chartered Bank Online Banking?
Whether you are at home, in the office, or even travelling overseas you can enjoy the following banking facilities through Standard Chartered Bank Online Banking:
- Check up-to-the-minute balances and reconcile your accounts on the go.
- Keep on top of your payments and receivables in and out of your accounts.
Transfer money between Standard Chartered Bank Botswana accounts
- You no longer need to stand in a queue to transfer funds between you accounts.
- View, amend or cancel a scheduled transfer.
- View, amend, delete or add a payee.
- Pay your Standard Chartered Bank credit card.
- View a list of recent transfer/payments.
Online statements and transactions
- View and search you transactions and statements online at any time of the day or night.
- Search through your recent statements by transaction type, date, description or amount.
- View and search by a date range you choose.
- View credit card statements from the convenience of your home.
- Order cheque books as and when needed*.
- Make payments to third parties.
- Manage utility bill payments & make bill payments whenever you want.
Secure & Helpful Banking
- Our advanced security systems and encryption technology provides added protection for your money.
- In case of any questions just give us a call whenever you need to and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Increase security on Online purchases using your Standard Chartered Debit Card.
- To provide even greater security for our customers while shopping online, we are introducing a two step authentication process on all Standard Chartered debit cards.
- This feature is automatically enabled on all Standard Chartered debit cards. Just follow the simple steps given below to use your card for online purchases.
Step 1: Shop online at any website
Step 2: Enter your Standard Chartered debit card details during checkout
Step 3: You will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on your mobile and email account
Step 4: Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) on the screen
Step 5: Transaction completed
Click here for FAQ’s