Priority Banking for Non-resident Indians
We've made seamless banking across the globe1 a priority for Non-Resident Indians.
The International Banking Service program for Non-resident Indians is redesigned to make it more powerful, exclusive and enjoyable to give you an exhilarating banking experience.
- Single Relationship Manager to manage your account in Kenya as well as in India
- Free International Funds Transfers2
- Global Link – one-click access to your worldwide accounts2
- Exclusive Banking Channels – in keeping with the service that you deserve, we offer you access to a full range of exclusive and differentiated banking channels which include:
- Priority Banking Centres with full banking service capabilities
- Priority Banking teller queues in all our branches
- Priority Banking exclusive hotline number +254 20 329 3939 with direct access to an experienced Customer Service Representative
- Privileged pricing2.
- Global & Household Recognition2 – When you qualify as a Priority Banking customer in any one country, your status will extend worldwide. We know your family is your greatest asset, so we have also made them our priority. It's our way of ensuring a total banking relationship for you. Your family can enjoy1:
- Complimentary Priority Banking membership extended to your spouse and children
- Access to Priority Banking Centres, teller counters and the dedicated hotline.
- Privileged pricing on banking transactions and services
- Lifestyle privileges including family events
- World-class Wealth Solutions
- Property Investment Solutions
No matter what your priorities, our exceptional service, unique benefits and expert solutions are tailored to help you achieve them all. Call +254 20 329 3939 to speak to a Relationship Manager or email us on email@example.com for more details.
1Available in select countries.
2Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. Please contact your branch or your relationship manager for more details.
- Preferential rates on foreign exchange only applicable to countries with preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- You will either receive a fee rebate after the outward telegraphic transfer has taken place. However, you will still need to pay the fees imposed by other banks and any other charges and we may charge you for certain telegraphic transfers. You can find out about any charges by contacting your Relationship Manager, visiting our Priority Centres or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country. This applies to fund transfers between Standard Chartered accounts only.
- All fee waivers, charges and exchange rates are subject to change at the Bank’s discretion and may be adjusted from time to time. For the latest information on services charges and terms and conditions, log on to priority.standardchartered.co.ke
- Travelex discounts subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. Conversion shall be effected at the Bank’s then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant organisation involved in the services or package. For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard