Settle other Credit Card payments with your Standard Chartered Credit Card with 'Credit Ease'.
How it works
With your Standard Chartered Credit Card, your credit situation can be eased with great savings. Instead of having outstanding balances with different providers you can transfer all outstanding balances from your other Credit Cards to your Standard Chartered Credit Card and enjoy convenience and savings.
- No paper work
- Easy instalment billing
- Preferential rates
- Minimum transaction value: Rs. 50,000
- Maximum transaction value: Available Credit limit on your Credit Card
- Select to repay the transaction in equal monthly instalments with a one off processing fee. Available tenors are 3, 6 and 12 and the applicable one off processing fee. Illustration: For a Rs. 50,000 facility,
|Monthly instalment (Rs.)||3,333||1,667||833|
|One off processing fee (Rs.)||500 (5%)||800 (8%)||1,400 (14%)|
|Monthly interest (%)||0%||0%||0%|
- Stamp duty: Applicable government levy on the balance transferred.
- 360° Rewards Points/Miles will not be awarded for this facility.