The world is a beautiful place. Exploring it is a life experience worth gaining. Risk - free travel however is hard to come by. We are fully aware of this and have therefore designed an enhanced travel insurance package, which secures your safety while giving you the peace of mind to experience the wonders of the world at your leisure.
How it works
When you charge the entire return Air Ticket fare on your Standard Chartered Credit Card you and your family will be entitled to a free Travel Insurance cover.
Travel Insurance Benefits
|Description of Benefit||Gold / Platinum/Signature/ InfiniteCard(USD)||Deductible applicable for each and every claim/event|
|Common Carrier Personal Accident- Death, Permanent Total Disablement||100,000||Nil|
|Personal Accident- Death, Permanent Total Disablement||50,000||Nil|
|Travel Medical Insurance including Repatriation||60,000||USD 100|
|Common Carrier Baggage Loss – Checked in Luggage only (50% per Bag and per article value maximum USD 100/-)||2,000||USD 50|
|Baggage delay||300||6 hours|
|Trip Delay – Max US $ 100/- per day||500||12 hours|
|- 24 hours Medical Assistance Services
- Pre-trip information services
- Embassy referral
- Weather and exchange rate information assistance
- Emergency message transmission assistance
- Arrangement of hotel accommodation in case of an emergency
- Interpreter referral
- Lost luggage assistance
- Loss passport assistance
- Any individual, no more than 75 years of age, holding a valid Credit Card and/or member of his/her immediate family travelling on a temporary journey from Sri Lanka with pre-assigned ticketing and who has paid for the return air tickets using his/her Credit Card is entitled to the policy.
- Maximum validity period per trip is limited to 90 days commencing from the date of departure.
- This is a global cover excluding the geographical limits of Sri Lanka.
- The policy is subject to terms and conditions as defined by Allianz Insurance Lanka Limited.
- Travel Insurance Policy
- Claim Procedure
- Accident and Sickness Claim Form
- Non Medical Claim Form
Please visit www.sc.com/lk/customer-charter for the detailed Credit Card terms and conditions.