What is SMS Banking?
- SMS Banking is a technology-enabled service now offered by Standard Chartered Bank, permitting all Savings and Current account holders to operate selected banking services over their mobile phone by simply sending an SMS, and getting immediate banking services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Currently this service is available on Dialog, Etisalat and Airtel mobile phone operators.
- Credit cardholders are automatically enrolled to receive free SMS alerts to local mobile numbers.
If you have registered your credit card to receive alerts, you will receive the following alerts:
- Minimum payment due date and amount
- Local and overseas transactions
- Change of contact details
- Payment due reminders
- Statement dispatch alerts
- Limit enhancement alerts
- Card activation alerts
- Other credit card related alerts