1 Medical underwriting shall be waived if you purchase the basic plan only and the Sum at Risk is within the Guaranteed Issuance Offer (GIO) limit of RM1,000,000 per life, subject to aggregation with other insurance products offered by PAMB and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad. The aggregation rule is subject to be updated from time-to-time. You may visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad branches or speak to your Bank Representative for more information regarding the GIO eligibility.
2 The change of Life Assured is allowed only ONCE throughout the policy term and it is only allowed after the premium payment term and all premiums due are paid. Application for change of Life Assured is subject to PAMB’s approval. Terms and conditions apply.
3 Prior to the Policy Anniversary of age 70 of the Life Assured. TPD Benefit is no longer applicable if a change of Life Assured is made under this plan.
• PRUSignature Treasure is a limited pay participating whole life insurance plan underwritten by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (“PAMB”) 198301012262 (107655-U) and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“the Bank”) 198401003274. The Bank accepts no responsibility or liability for the plan or the products and services offered by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad.
• Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is a licensed insurance company and is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia. Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is responsible for the products and benefits offered by them, as well as any representation made in any of their marketing materials.
• This content contains only a brief description of the product and is not exhaustive. You are advised to visit any of our branches and to refer to Product Brochure (if any), Product Disclosure Sheet, Product/Sales Illustration and Fund Fact Sheet(s) (if any) before purchasing a policy, and to refer to the terms and conditions in the policy contract for details of the important features and benefits under the policy.
• Buying life insurance policy is a long-term financial commitment. You should assess the affordability and suitability of the product (including supplementary benefits) that best suits your personal circumstances in relation to your financial goals and risk appetite. To achieve that, we recommend that you speak to your Bank Representative who will perform a needs analysis and assist you in making an informed decision.
• Please refer to “Guide to Management of Participating Life Business” published on prudential.com.my for the detailed explanation of how the Participating Fund is managed.
Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) is a member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM). As a member of PIDM, some of the benefits insured under the insurance policies offered by
PAMB are protected against loss of part or all of the insurance benefits by PIDM, in the unlikely event of an insurer member failure. For further details of the protection limits and the scope of coverage, please obtain a PIDM information brochure from PAMB or visit the PIDM website or call the PIDM toll free line (1-800-88-1266).