Digital Account Registration Campaign 2021 (1 October 2021 – 30 November 2021) Terms and Conditions Excerpt
1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad (jointly referred to as “the Bank”) Digital Account Registration Campaign (“Campaign”) commences on 1 October 2021 – 30 November 2021, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. This Campaign is open to selected clients of the Bank who receive an invitation from the Bank to participate in the Campaign via Electronic Direct Mails (eDM) and/or Short Messaging Service (SMS) (hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Participants”).
3. To participate, Eligible Participants are required to perform the following within the Campaign period:
3.1 RM10 Cash Reward – Register for a Standard Chartered Online Banking account and login for the first-time via this link https://retail.sc.com/my/nfs/login.htm or registration button or link that will be provided in the Campaign webpage and all marketing communications for this Campaign.
3.2 RM20 Cash Reward – Download the SC Mobile App from either App Store or Play Store and login for the first-time with the newly created Online Banking account credentials.
Example – Client A only registers for a Standard Chartered Online Banking account but did not download the SC Mobile App, hence Client A is only qualified to receive RM10 Cash Reward.
4. The total Cash Reward allocation for this Campaign is Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred Fifty Thousand (RM150,000). The Cash Reward will be awarded to the Eligible Winners according to the winner selection method specified below.
5. Eligible Winners will be selected based on a first-come-first-served basis of the fastest Eligible Participant to complete the Qualifying Criteria above until it reaches the maximum capping of RM150,000 Cash Reward allocated over the Campaign Period.
6. Each Winner is eligible to receive only a maximum Cash Reward of RM30 (RM10 + RM20) throughout this Campaign.
7. All Cash Reward will be credited into the Eligible winner’s primary CASA (in the event the Eligible winner has both a CASA and Credit Card account) or Credit Card account (in the event the Eligible winner only has a Credit Card account) within sixty (60) working days from the end of the Campaign Period.
8. If an accountholder closes all his SCBMB / SCSB CASA and/or credit card account(s) before the Cash Reward is credited, the accountholder loses his/her entitlement to the Cash Reward and is not entitled to any payment or compensation.
9. If you do not receive the Cash Reward within ninety (90) days after the end of the Campaign Period, you must inform us within hundred and twenty (120) days after the end of the Campaign. The Bank will where possible arrange for the Cash Reward to be re-delivered to you or by any other manner of delivery as informed to you.
10. For the full Terms and Conditions, please click here.