Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad Shreya Ghoshal Concert Campaign Terms and Conditions Excerpts
1. This Campaign is open to:
i. New and existing Priority and Premium clients who open/maintain Current or Savings Account (“CASA”) and maintain their accounts in good standing, without any breach of the terms and conditions or agreements, throughout the Campaign Period (hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Clients”).
ii. The persons who are NOT eligible to participate in this Campaign are sole-proprietorship, partnership, charitable non-profit organization/societies, corporate and commercial clients, and individuals below the age of 18.
iii. Eligible Clients whose accounts are cancelled, or terminated for any reason, or suspended for any breach or suspected breach during the Campaign Period are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. To participate in this campaign, Eligible Clients must fulfil the following criteria below to be rewarded with Shreya Ghoshal Live in Malaysia 2020 concert tickets (“Gift”):
a. Must deposit or credit Fresh Funds of RM50,000 for Priority Banking clients, or RM20,000 for Premium Banking clients, into the Eligible Accounts during the Campaign Period;
b. Fresh Funds in Eligible Accounts must be earmarked for the earmarked period of 6 months. The Eligible Clients cannot withdraw or transact on the Fresh Funds allocated for this Campaign during the fixed earmark period; and
c. The Eligible Clients’ Incremental Balance in the Eligible Accounts must fulfil the campaign criteria under the campaign.
3. Under this Campaign, Eligible Clients will be entitled to a maximum of 2 tickets for Shreya Ghoshal Live in Malaysia 2020 on 23 February 2020. A total of 100 tickets each for Platinum and Gold tickets are available under this Campaign respectively and the tickets is given in sequential order from the first Eligible Clients who fulfilled the campaign criteria until the capping stated in this clause is exhausted.
4. The Gift cannot be transferred, nor can they be exchanged for cash or for any other items.
5. The Gift will be delivered by courier within 2 to 3 weeks to the Eligible Clients’ address as maintained with the Bank after the end of the campaign period.
6. The Bank may change or substitute the Gift with an item of similar value if the Gift is unavailable, recalled, discontinued by its manufacturer or distributor.
7. Other terms and conditions apply. Please click here for full Terms and Conditions.