JustOne Account Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years of age to open the JustOne Account.
- There are 2 forms of JustOne Account:
2.1JustOne Personal Account, which comprises of the JustOne Personal Current Account and JustOne Personal Savings Account;
2.2JustOne Priority Account, which comprises JustOne Priority Current Account and JustOne Priority Savings Account.
- You may open a JustOne Account jointly with another individual, subject to a maximum of two joint account holders. In the case of a joint account, you agree that the account is to be operated on an “either one to sign” mandate, and that this mandate cannot be revoked.
- Each month, you must deposit a minimum amount into your JustOne Personal/ Priority Current Account, or fulfill the average monthly balance ("AMB") in your JustOne Personal/Priority Current Account as follows:
Account Type Minimum Amount AMB JustOne Personal Current Account RM1,500 N/A JustOne Priority Current Account RM10,000 RM20,000
- The deposit must be in one single transaction. This money must not originate from your own accounts with Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad or Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad.
- You will be eligible for the following benefits in each month that you satisfy the above deposit requirement:
AMB is calculated as follows:
AMB (New Account) =
Number of days for which the account was open in the month
AMB (Existing Account) =
Number of days in that month
Example: Ms B opens her account on 22 July 2013. The total of day-end balances in her account in July 2013 is RM250,000. Ms B’s account has been opened for 10 days in July 2013. The AMB in that account for July 2013 = RM250000 / 10 days = RM25000.
- In addition, JustOne Priority Account holders also enjoy the following usual Priority Banking benefits:
8.1Fee waiver for cash withdrawal at any Visa/Plus or MasterCard/Cirrus network ATMs worldwide; and
8.2Fee waiver for international funds transfer (outward telegraphic transfer) within the Standard Chartered network
- Only the first Debit Card issued is free. Subsequent replacements will be subject to the normal charge as set out in our Tariff of Fees and Charges.
- Your eStatements may be downloaded via Online Banking and/or sent to your designated email address at your option. You will not receive physical hard copy statements.
- The JustOne Account and all benefits and services under them are further subject to our banking agreement, which comprises our Client Terms and all other documents set out in Part A of the Client Terms, all of which can be found here and at our branches. JustOne Priority Account holders are subject to the Priority Banking Service and Privileges Terms and Conditions.
(a) JustOne Personal/Priority Current Account:
Fee waiver on withdrawals via MEPS and HOUSe ATMs and on Interbank GIRO fund transfers via Standard Chartered ATMs in Malaysia.
(b) JustOne Personal/Priority Savings Account:
Additional interest of 1% on balances. Minimum balance of RM1 must be maintained to earn interest. Interest is calculated on simple interest calculation and accrued daily. Base interest earned will be credited at the end of each month, while additional interest earned will be credited at the end of the following month.
NOTEAdditional interest of 1% on balances. Minimum balance of RM1 must be maintained to earn interest. Interest is calculated on simple interest calculation and accrued daily. Base interest earned will be credited at the end of each month, while additional interest earned will be credited at the end of the following month.
(i) The minimum deposit required for you to be eligible for the transaction fee reimbursement and the additional interest on balances in your JustOne Personal/ Priority Savings Account in any month is based on the type of JustOne Account you hold on the last day of that month.
(ii) For example, you open a JustOne Personal Current Account on 8 January and on 20 January, upgraded your account to a JustOne Priority Current Account. The minimum deposit amount you need to be eligible for the transaction fee reimbursement and the additional 1% p.a. interest is RM10,000. Alternatively, you must maintain an average monthly balance of RM20,000 in your JustOne Priority Current Account.
(iii) Normal transaction fees will be charged at the time of the transaction and will be reimbursed to your account the following month. No fee reimbursements and additional interest will be made if you close either your JustOne Current Account or JustOne Savings Account.
(iv) If you do not fulfill the monthly deposit requirement in any month, the normal fees for MEPS and HOUSe ATM withdrawals and Interbank GIRO fund transfers via Standard Chartered ATMs will apply during that month. These fees are set out in our Tariff of Fees and Charges, which is available on our website sc.com/my
For August 31, the total of day-end balances in that account is RM550,000. There are 31 days in August. The AMB in that account for August 2013 = RM550,000 / 31 days = RM17,741.93